- Minimum requirement is 60% marks (first division).
- Should have passed Matric -Tech., Commercial and Technical PBTE examination in First Annual 2010.
- Be a regular student of government & affiliated private school / college administered by / under PBTE.
These are awarded to students who have secured at least 60% marks and are:
- Children of govt. servants in BPS 1- 4
- Children belonging to minority religion
- Special Children
The office of Secretary PBTE will act as Focal Office for the disbursement of scholarships.
Disbursement to scholarship holders is made on bi-annual basis and through the institutions where the scholars are currently enrolled in.
PEEF has developed a monitoring system that enables PEEF to monitor and evaluate academic and general conduct performance of the scholarship holders on bi annual basis. The monitoring ensures that the scholarship holders maintain the benchmark performance and achieve much better academic excellences in periodic assessments.