Punjab Government Servants Benevolent Fund Forms

Punjab Government Servants Benevolent Fund Forms

Dear Colleagues

Punjab Government Servants Benevolent Fund Lahore

Offering Scholarships and all other admission in colleges and universities of Pakistan

37 thoughts on “Punjab Government Servants Benevolent Fund Forms

1. Abdullah khan

I am the student of 2nd year and i have obtained 74% marks in 1st year .kindly tell me how much scholarship i will get ?

2. wahaj

Plz any body tell me that whats the last date of submission of aplication for benevolent fund for the year 2012-2013?

plz…………!

3. Nauman Mumatz

Matric ky 14000/_ mill gy hai
    ab ma 3rd year ma hu but 2nd year ky abi tuk ni milly 2nd year ma mary marks 78% thy.

yah kb milly gy?
    Plz tell me

4. Mona

kya koi aisi scholrship(benevolent fund) hai jis mai kisi Govt. employee k parents ki death hony prr fund milta ho ?????

5. marryam nawaz

plz someone tell me the full detailed information about the benovalent fund and what is the last date of form submission of year 2013 and where this form is to be submitted??

6. muhammad bilal

i have submitted b fund form in2012 i am deservesof scolarship no any scolarship i can got plz give the scolarship so that i continue my study

7. muhammad bilal

plz help me

8. muhammad bilal bhai

plz help me

9. javed alam/tauseef alam

our mother was primary school teacher,who died during service by heart attack in Roopwal Chakwal,javed alam is deaf and dumb,we need help from you like group insurance family pension and job please

10. Adeel

koi mjhay btaye ga k university k student k lye Benevolent fund kitna milta hai ? khaas tor par COMAT k lye ? plz reply

11. iqra jabeen

guide me plz ke agar matric mein 89.90% marks hu tu wo benevolent fund mil sakta hai jo 90% pe milta hai yani 50,000…..????

12. iqra jabeen

13. hamza Ch

SALAM !! I had passed my inter with 70 % marks .. whrn i have to apply for bevoulant fund scholarship and how to apply ?