CONSOLIDATED ADVERTISEMENT NO 04/2012
Appeared in Daily JANG and THE NATION on (Sunday) dated 12-02-2012
COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2011 IN CONTINUATION OF
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07/2011 (CASE NO. 01-EX/2011)
SR.NO.30 (CASE NO. 01–EX/2011) THE COMMISSION WILL HOLD COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2011 ON ALL PUNJAB OPEN MERIT BASIS AT LAHORE, RAWALPINDI AND MULTAN DURING THE MONTH OF JUNE-2012.
In compliance with the Orders by the Honourable Lahore High Court, Lahore vide its Judgment dated 12-07-2011 in Writ Petition No. 8741/2011 The Posts earlier Advertised for Combined Competitive Examination-2011 are re-advertised:-
QUALIFICATION: Graduate (Second Division) from a recognized university.
PAY WITH ALLOWANCES: BS-17
AGE: In pursuance of the above court’s orders, the Government of the Punjab has granted 03 years general age relaxation in upper age limit. Now the age limit will be 21 to 31 years as on 1st January 2011 for this examination.
In the case of officials serving in connection with the affairs of the Federal Government who are domiciled in the Punjab as well as the official serving in connection with the affairs of the Punjab Government having at least 4 years service as such the upper age limit shall be 35 years and the concession in upper age limit under Punjab Civil Servants recruitment (relaxation in upper age limit) rules, 1976 shall also be admissible.
GENDER: Both male and female domiciled in any district of the Province of Punjab.
NAME OF POST WITH NUMBER OF POSTS:
i) Provincial Management Service (BS-17), Services & General Administration Department.
The posts of Provincial Management Service have been reduced from 66 to 45 Posts (38 ON OPEN MERIT, 05 DISABLED AND 02 MINORITIES).
ii) Excise & Taxation Officer (BS-17), Excise & Taxation Department.
06 POSTS. (Temporary likely to be made permanent)
iii) Assistant Director Local Fund Audit (BS-17), Punjab Finance Department/Punjab Local Fund Audit Department. 21 POSTS (INCLUDING 01 POST RESERVED FOR MINORITIES)
SUBJECT & SYLLABUS:
The examination will be conducted in the six compulsory subjects along with three optional subjects. Subjects and Syllabus for Written Examination can be seen/downloaded from PPSC’ website.
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 05-03-2012. Candidates should fill the ON-LINE Form carefully for which detailed Guidelines and Instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk.
2. Original Treasury receipt of Rs.700/- under head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISION”, will be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online application form.Original receipt will be produced at the time of written Examination without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Examination. Original receipt will be retained by PPSC staff, for record purposes.
3. HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not needed.
4. Correspondence with candidates will be done through e-mail. Candidates are advised to mention their e-mail addresses in the ON-LINE Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create e-mail account immediately.
5. Details of Final date sheet of written examination/venue of examination and roll numbers will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers, and information about date, time and venues. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Examination/Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
6. The number of posts may be increased or decreased at any stage by the Competent Authority.
7. Candidates presently living/residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
8. In case of disabled person, Column 20 of Online Application Form should be filled in mentioning “Yes” or “No”. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Standing Medical Board of the concerned District Headquarters Hospital or Services Hospital Lahore.
9. Following documents in original along with a set of photocopy will be required if called for interview:-
a) Treasury receipt of fee deposited (photocopy in case original handed over to PPSC at the time of written Examination).
b) Matriculation Certificate, showing date of birth and in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad and date of birth given in school leaving certificate.
c) Intermediate Certificate/ ‘A’ level along with certificate of equivalent qualification.
d) Degrees/Detailed marks of relevant academic certificates.
e) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
f) In case of Government Servant, Departmental Permission Certificate (available on PPSC website) duly signed/stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department.
h) Original valid C.N.I.C.
i) Disability certificate, if “Yes” in Column 20 of Online Application Form has been ticked.
j) Passport size photograph.
10. NUMBER OF CHANCES: Only three chances are allowed to a candidate to appear in the Combined Competitive Examination. The chances availed by candidates for PMS and previously held examinations for Ex-PSS/Ex-PCS shall count towards the total number of chances availed for the examination of PMS.
11. Candidates who have already applied need not apply again.
12. NO. CHANGE/ADDITION/DELETION/ALTERATION OF OPTIONAL SUBJECTS MENTIONED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM WILL BE MADE AND NO FURTHER REPRESENTATION WILL BE ENTERTAINED.SUBSEQUENT CHANGE IN THE SELECTION OF OPTIONAL SUBJECTS SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED.
13. CHANGE IN THE PRIORITY/SELECTION OF EXAMINATION CENTRES SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED.
14. Important Note: Candidates will be admitted to the written examination provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates declared successful in written examination, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his/her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he/she appeared in the written examination or qualified therein. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.
15. OTHER CONDITIONS WILL REMAIN UNCHANGED.
LAHORE: 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 042-99200162
MULTAN: 061-6510601, 061-6510602
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION