Military College Jehlam ADMISSION OPEN IN XI CLASS

ADMISSION OPEN IN XI CLASS

Applications are invited for admission to Military College Jhelum in 1st Year Intermediate class (Pre Engineering / ICS). The application forms (along with prospectus) are available at Military College Jhelum (Sarai Alamgir) on following rates:-
a. Officers (Serving / Retired) and Civilians – Rs. 560/-
b. JCOs / Soldiers (Serving / Retired) – Rs. 280/-

Prospectus can also be obtained through mail by sending Bank Draft of Rs 620/- For Officers (Serving / Retired) and Civilians and Rs 350/- for Junior Commissioned Officers / Soldiers (Serving / Retired), in the name of Commandant Military College Jhelum, payable at Habib Bank Limited, Sarai Alamgir (Code: 0658). Prospectus is also available at following Army Selection & Recruitment Centres:-
a.         Karachi
b.         Quetta
c.         Multan
d.         Lahore
e.         Sialkot
f.          Rawalpindi
g.         Peshawar
h.         MCJ, Sarai Alamgir

Application forms can also be downloaded from our website. All downloaded forms must also be accompanied with bank draft of the sum mentioned on the website.
Click on the relevant category to download the form.
a. Officers (Serving / Retired) & Civilians
b. JCOs / Soldiers (Serving / Retired)

Eligibility.      Matric Passed and those students who are appearing in Matric Exam this year can apply.
Age Limit. Between 15 – 17 years on 01 April 2012 (Waiver of 90 days can be granted on upper and lower age limits).
Selection Process.   Admission will be granted on open merit (on the basis of Matric result, written test, intelligence test, interview and medical examination.
Schedule.
a. Last Date for submission of application forms is 15 April 2012

b. Written Test will be held for English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry on 13 May 2012

Helpline.    For any query please contact at 0544-69833511-17, 0544-650582 (Extension 209/239) and 0544-69833520.

51 thoughts on “Military College Jehlam ADMISSION OPEN IN XI CLASS

1. ATHERRASHID

I WIL APPLY FOR PRE ENG INSHALLHA. KINDLY HELP ME WHERE I CAN SUBMIT MY FEE OF ADMISSION FORM.I AM FROM RAWALPINDI SO GIDE ME IN WHICH BANK I CAN SUBMIT MY FEE

2. Tariq Khan

Military College jhelum Saria Alamgir is the best institution of the country led by a Retired Brig and Col. Which reminds me of ” An Army of Lions led by a sheep”. May Allah save us from the Retired Officers like them. Long Live MCJ.

3. Allahyar khan shar

I will jion military college jhelum its my dream on merit i have sure i will be slected .it is best institution of the pakistan .

4. kamranshazad

m presently studying in mcj entry 2008 to 2013 .now in last year.
    if any one wants to seeks help he may contact me.03365722878or 03369336274.thknx

5. zeeshanmunir

military college Jehlum is the best institute of the world. i want to take admission in military college jehlum. please send me the pattern.
    may military college jehlum progress by leap and bounds.

6. zubair

i am a student of 1st year but i just want to get admission in military college jehlum so plz anybody guide me about merit of matric which devision

7. Muhammad Adil Siddique

My wish to join army through military college jehlum. I am in 9th class aftet matric InshAllah i join this college . And i have tendency for traning army. I am waiting the matric exam after this i appear in.03014173565

8. Aslam kharal

All military clges are vry impotant fr us whr frm we lrn displn nd obtain cnfidnce more nd more nd me also studng in cdt collge bt i like military clg jehlum ths institute make our future btr nd i also want to join it Inshallah If Allah Want Inhallah

9. jam nauman

hi im in f.s.c 1st year i want to apply for cadet colg jahlum plz tell me the admision patren coz on this site the information is given of only 2012 nd nw is 2013 plz tell me the dates for admision in 2013 plz=

10. jam nauman

hi im in f.s.c 1st year i want to apply for cadet colg jahlum plz tell me the admision patren coz on this site the information is given of only 2012 nd nw is 2013 plz tell me the dates for admision in 2013 plz me waitng”

11. khizer qureshi

i like to read in military college jhelum this my hope since childhood to learn a valuable and a greatest institution of pakistan

12. hafiz arslan aslam

please tell me the last date of 11 class admission test 2014 and is their and is their any age consetion for hafiz

13. shahid aman

i like military college jhelum very much .it is my dream to admit in mcj .plz guide me about it when admission will be opened .plz

14. Rukhsar Akbar

maine matric ka exam is sall dene hain or is ke baad mane cadet college jhelum ka test dena hai app mujh ko is ke bare mai kuch information de gaye plzzzz matric ke exam march ko ho rahe hai

15. Umair cheema

I want to join pak army in future so I think that it’s a n opprotunity for me to get admission in mcj to join army in my future and I hope inshallah I will get admission.please send me the paper pattern.